Forums

TopicCreating A Game Server - Another Way Of Making Money Online

• Sun 28th Jul 2019 - 9:20pm

Once you have created your own private gaming server, you are ready to sit back, relax and enjoy a nice steady income. You can do this multiple times with different games once you get comfortable with it. It requires almost no maintenance unless the company releases a game patch and you need to apply it to your server, but even that is not very difficult and can be done within minutes.

Since I'm in computer science and Community I love playing with tech stuff, I built my own "World of Warcraft" private server about 5 years ago just to test it and play around with it, I let my guild-mates then join it for free and it was lots of fun, but since I only had one internet connection in my household, I couldn't keep it up for long because it slows down my connection and I needed the internet for my work. But you can easily get a separate dedicated internet line if you were to choose method 1 above, and it would still be cheaper than method 2.

It's defiantly worth it to consider this as one of the best ways you can use to make money online. I hope this article can get you started on creating your very own private gaming server.

• Wed 31st Jul 2019 - 7:22am

<span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: 'Roboto Slab', Arial; color: #4e4e4e;" data-sheets-value="{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:&quot;I like this article in particular because it debunks a lot of the myths of conversion optimisation and succinctly outlines the strategy and requirements for an efficient and successful conversion optimisation campaign.&quot;}" data-sheets-userformat="{&quot;2&quot;:14466,&quot;4&quot;:[null,2,16777215],&quot;10&quot;:2,&quot;14&quot;:[null,2,5131854],&quot;15&quot;:&quot;Roboto Slab&quot;,&quot;16&quot;:12}">I like this article in particular because it debunks a lot of the myths of conversion optimisation and succinctly outlines the strategy and requirements for an efficient and successful conversion optimisation campaign. 

<span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: 'Roboto Slab', Arial; color: #4e4e4e;" data-sheets-value="{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:&quot;I like this article in particular because it debunks a lot of the myths of conversion optimisation and succinctly outlines the strategy and requirements for an efficient and successful conversion optimisation campaign.&quot;}" data-sheets-userformat="{&quot;2&quot;:14466,&quot;4&quot;:[null,2,16777215],&quot;10&quot;:2,&quot;14&quot;:[null,2,5131854],&quot;15&quot;:&quot;Roboto Slab&quot;,&quot;16&quot;:12}"> 

Please register or login to post forum replies