Forums

Topicusa.kaspersky.com/ktsdownload, Alabama

• Thu 18th Jul 2019 - 11:27am

usa.kaspersky.com/ktsdownload is the URL from where you can download or activate your Kaspersky my account. You need to go activation.kaspersky.com to get kaspersky activation code if you don't have. For Kaspersky Internet Security you need go to usa.kaspersky.com/kisdownload.

Installation of Kaspersky antivirus on windows 10:

I have Kaspersky Activation Code

One can easily get the kaspersky antivirus on their computer by just following simple steps to install:

• Start with making sure that your computer meets the kaspersky antivirus acquirements.
    • Then go to kaspersky website download and run installation file.
    • Before beginning installation, confirm your participation in kaspersky security network programme. (This is not mandatory but it could help you to provide optimal protection to your computer).
    • Allow the installation in Windows User Account Control and if you think about the programme or detected incompatible software confirmed your automatic deletion.
    • Wait for the installation to complete then run kaspersky antivirus.
    • The first time you run the programme you’ll be given the opportunity to activate using the 20-character code, you’ll see to it in email after purchasing the antivirus programme.

Install Kaspersky Already Purchased 

Here maybe a sample to let you understand:

xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

• Make sure your system’s date set correctly and your computer is connected to internet.
    • Then enter this Kaspersky activation code or you can just activate the 30-days trial of the application license.

That’s it, kaspersky total security antivirus has been activated and is ready to use.

usa.kaspersky.com/ktsdownload is the URL from where you can download or activate your Kaspersky my account. You need to go activation.kaspersky.com to get kaspersky activation code if you don't have. For Kaspersky Internet Security you need go to usa.kaspersky.com/kisdownload.

Please register or login to post forum replies